Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Hap's

We've been working on the bathroom remodel this past week. Everytime I do a home project, it's always sooooo fun at first...then about 2 days into it, I'm ready to put my head in a vice and give up. But, thankfully Kevin has more gumption than I do, so we're still making progress. I'll post pictures after it's all done, but shame on us, we forgot the before photos. Trust me...it is an improvement. I'm pretty impressed with Kevin's knowledge of general home improvement type stuff. He's such a smartie pants!

So I'll be receiving my review in the next couple days at work. It's been a whole year! I know people always say that time goes by so much faster the older you get, but I'm only in my 20's...I didn't think that reality would set in until well into my 40's. It's almost been a year with Kevin, too. That's almost longer than I was married! :)

It's been finalized; I am going to Peru September 16th! I'm pretty excited, but getting there will be quite the ordeal. It's a 14 hour non-stop flight, but there is only an hour difference in time zones. It will be there spring by the time I get there, so I get to see everything in bloom. I'm crossing my fingers that Kevin will be able to go, too, but we'll have to see how that goes.

No comments: