We went to the Posion concert a few weeks ago. They totally rocked. I can honestly say I've never felt trashier in my life. I never thought I'd see the day when I would wear fishnet stockings in public, but I did it!
The kids are staying with us for the next two weeks. It's been pretty fun having some excitement around the house. Usually things stay pretty quiet, unless we let Gomer out. Then things get eaten, scratched, chewed on, or otherwise maimed. He is quite the little fatty now. Gotta be at least 12 pounds by now.
I'm pretty excited for our camping trip next weekend! Not sure exactly where we are going yet, but hopefully somewhere that actually allows "camping". You know, the fire, a lake, trees and the like. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm going to lunch with some sister Garns' tomorrow afternoon for full details on the adventure. I'm sure it be splendid!
Kevin and I are going to Mexico in September!!! That's right, a full fledged, out of country, make-you-appreciate-your-homeland vacation! We're going to stay in Los Cabos, and we've decided to sport for one of the all inclusive resorts. This of course is in place of our trip we were going to take to Peru. Apparently they want you to have passports before you book the flights or something. But this is better. Now, it will actually be a vacation and not a work trip.
I was able to refinance my auto loan from a 19% APR down to 9%. So that is pretty much awesome, because now I don't feel like I'm being so screwed. Only kind of screwed.
No comments:
Post a Comment