We're getting married! :D For those that are interested, here's the story:
Kevin came to "visit" me at work on Friday, and when he got there, he asked to go for walk. If anyone knows Kevin, they know that Kevin is not really a walk kind of guy. So, I figured something was up. I had already ordered us lunch at the top of the mountain, but that wasn't in the original proposal plan. So, Kevin got to sweat it out and be nervous the whole time. When we got back down, we went for a little walk up to our spot (our spot being where we had our first kiss). Sappy and romantic, probably, but it couldn't have been better. We were covered in stickers and fluffs, and I kept sinking into the dirt, and when Kevin got down on his knee to do the actual proposal, I had a mountain spider crawling up my leg. But even so, it was beautiful. I'm also pleased to say that he even asked my parents for their blessing/permission. There are still men like this out there!
I couldn't be happier, and I feel so extremely lucky and blessed to have this kind of love in my life. It's the kind of thing you hope everyone has the chance to find in their life.
The good news for all our friends and family is there's no obligation to attend some big event this time around. We've decided not to do any big elaborate thing, so we just want everyone to know we're so happy and your well wishes are enough for us.
I'm going to be Mrs. Kevin Garn in less than a month! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment