We were fortunate enough to visit my sister and family for Thanksgiving. Kevin, Emilee and I went to Evanston Thursday morning and had a nice day of cooking, eating, pictures, and visiting. I love my family. :)
Yesterday we decorated for Christmas. I am so pleased! It looks beautiful. I love Christmas time. Or as Kevin calls it, "The Holidays". I'm looking forward to seeing "The Forgotten Carols" this Wednesday night. Justine and Megan are going with me. I've always wanted to see the play, so this should be fun!
Kevin's birthday is on Sunday. He's slowly approaching the top of that hill I've heard so much about. So cool. My husband rocks.
We haven't opened yet at Snowbasin, but we'll be open as of this weekend. Partially, at least. I'm hoping we'll be able to go (the family) by mid-Decemberish.
Lot's going on. But basically, I'm super happy, and excited for the upcoming weeks. Bring on 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment