We met with a real estate agent last week to talk about putting The Pineapple up for sale. But, after looking at the comp's in the area and looking at the bottom line price to sell, we're discouraged to say the least. I don't think we'll be able to sell this place for what we owe.
We are now trying to figure out which direction to go; pursue the home stuff now while rates are low, or wait til the market picks up so we can sell at a higher price, but then have to finance our new home at a more-than-likely higher rate. It's infuriating.
The job hunt is still on. Kevin has applied for an I.T. job at the SLC Airport. I've applied to...well, where haven't I applied. I'm currently at 76 jobs and counting. I have a few interviews under my belt, but nothing concrete yet.
We also met with a guy on Saturday who may be interested in buying my car. I should hear back this week on that.
We've finished the remodel plans! The second bathroom is all done. I'm pretty pleased with the result.
I am now officially in the "Egg Donor Pool" at the U. They could call me at any time to start the harvest (yes, it sounds pretty crop-like, I know). I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment