Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holly-days

Wow, we did it! We bought a house! I love this place. I love having space. So much space, I have empty space. I love it! We have finished painting the upstairs. I'm still not sure what the plan is for the basement. Kevin hates painting and wants to keep it white. Barf.

The theatre room is friggin' sweet. Kevin got a great deal on a projector. He also got a nice surround sound system that is embedded with Netflix (coolest way to get movies ever).

The girls had the swine flu a couple weeks ago. They passed it on to Kevin, and he has been sick on various levels since. I haven't seen much of him lately, as he is usually tired and sleeping.

Also, can I just say I am so stoked for Christmas? I love Christmas time. I just downloaded the Chipmunk Christmas greatest hits. Totally going to be the soundtrack for Christmas decorating. I have a 5 day weekend for Thanksgiving! Yowza! I've never had Thanksgiving off, let alone 5 days in a row. I'm debating if I want to engage in the madness of Black Friday. Perhaps. I can't think of any gifts I want to get that are worth losing sleep. I love sleep. I don't know why I'm not sleeping now.

No comments: