Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chasing the Crazies


We made it the year 2010. I look at dates in the future now, such as 2018 and think, "that is the FUTURE! We'll be driving in around in flying cars in no time." But, the reality is, time seems to be speeding away. I'm not too worried about it, though. I mean, who would be if it meant there was a flying car at the end of the time rainbow?

Gomer hasn't been eating lately. He will only eat when I'm around, preferably in the same room. I like to take this as a compliment. It would seem I make him feel secure. Kevin doesn't believe me, but he has some anal gland issues which makes him chase his bum, chew his tail and gnaw incessantly at his posterior. I tried to take him to a groomer to have the grossness taken out, but his rabies shot expired the day before. So I guess it's that time to the keep the crazies out of Gomer and get him vaccinated.

Kevin and I have been watching a lot of movies lately (yay for Netflix!). I was really looking forward to seeing The Invention of Lying but it was pretty disappointing. It would seem so many of my favorite shows are becoming increasingly dull. The Office is really lame these days. When did Pam turn into such a tart? Hopefully it's just the prego hormones.

I'm really getting antsy for the family reunion in a few months. I can only remember one family reunion in my life. I think I was 6. All I remember was I was too lazy to get out of bed in the morning, so I missed all the candy that passed out to the kids before we were supposed to go home.


I still have dreams/nightmares about this regret. How silly.

Speaking of dreams, I seem to be having more and more of them. They range from practical and expected to bizarre and eerie. I always tell Kevin about them when I wake up, but usually forget all about them by the time I'm done getting ready for the day. I'll go ahead and post them here when I can remember them and I have the time to type it all out.

No comments: