Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wedding Bells and Slide Whistles

Megan is getting MARRIED! Yeah, my best friend Megan, the one who thought she'd be destined to die alone with her cats and yarn baskets. Nope, not anymore! She's marrying a die-hard huntin' man. I'm so happy for her!

The website - yeah, I created a website - is coming along. I'm just trying to figure out the shopping cart software. Inventory is so much more work than I want to care about. I love all the ideas, though. My sister Stephenie has some super cool things she's working on and I know Jennifer is excited to have a place to sell her woodwork. My mom has already had a successful site for the last few years, but I'm just leeching on to her success. What a talented woman. Women.

We have our housewarming party this weekend. I'm excited to see everyone, especially those we haven't seen in a long time. Kevin will get a chance to see some of his friends who he doesn't get to see very often and it will give people an opportunity to meet some new peeps.

1 comment:

c2bb53 said...

I'm thrilled for Megan! I hope she will be very happy! I hope you have fun at your housewarming, although it is warm enough, I don't think you need your house any warmer, lol. You do me proud in all that you do and I just love to read your posts. Love you!