Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bad News or Worse News?

Well, the in vitro didn't work. Not this time anyway. The emotional devastation is one thing, but paying that much for nothing feels a bit like investing in a company which goes bankrupt and takes your money - and future - down with them.

I will say I've never felt closer to Kevin. I couldn't imagine going through something like this without him. Hopefully one day, we'll be able to try again with the other four embryo's we were able to freeze.

In other news, I just received a shipment of home-grown apples from my mother. They may be small, but they pack a punch! They'll make some awesome apple pie.

The website is just about ready...I know, I've been saying that for months, but really! I just have to get my inventory list together, and I think I'll be ready to go.

1 comment:

c2bb53 said...

I am very sorry the invitro didn't work, but it certainly helps to have someone there to go through it with that you love. I'm so glad you have each other and the love that you share. We'll all just keep on praying for you.