When I ripped off my October calendar page, I could hardly believe 2010 has nearly come and gone. Being old means time goes by at exponential rates. I remember being 13 and thinking it would be an ETERNITY before I could start driving. Not that I'd want to be 13 again.
The other nice thing about getting old is looking at young people and shaking your head about how these people are one day going to own the world. Funny. Or trying to advise them and getting the "you-know-nothing, I-know-everything" look. I swore I knew it all at 19, but turns out old people are right. Ah, what a sense of irony time has.
We will be taking down the Halloween decorations today. It sounds like we will be celebrating Thanksgiving at our place this year. Bring on the chaos!
I start my new job the week of Thanksgiving. I can't wait!
1 comment:
Yes, the time does fly by fast, doesn't it? You wake up one day and say, where did the time go? I'm excited for you in your new job. I sure hope we'll be able to make it there for Thanksgiving! If the drama would just quit at Chad's work, lol.
Post a Comment